You’ve been hit by a pesky winter road rock, your kids threw a baseball through your windshield, or you cracked it while scraping ice… regardless of the unfortunate twist of fate that led to your broken windshield, the bottom line is that you are in need of a new windshield, and now you’re wondering how to proceed.
Start off by calling a highly rated and reputable auto glass shop for an auto glass quote. They will help you decide the most economical way to handle the expense of the windshield replacement.
In most cases, it will be beneficial to file a claim with your insurance company for the windshield replacement. Below is a list of reasons why:
- It is more cost effective for you to file a claim.
- There is a common misconception that filing a claim for auto glass will raise your insurance premiums, creating a bigger expense for you in the long run. This is not true. Auto glass is covered in the comprehensive portion of your insurance policy and is considered a non-fault claim, so your premiums will not rise.
- Often, the only out-of-pocket expense for you will be the cost of your comprehensive deductible. Many top rated auto glass shops offer discounts on insurance deductibles to lower your cost. For this reason, your lowest out of pocket expense is usually to file the insurance claim.
- A highly rated auto glass shop will make the claims process easy for you.
- An experienced and highly rated auto glass shop will make it very easy for you to file a claim with your insurance company for your new windshield. Typically, the autoglass shop will contact your insurance company and file the claim for you. When required by your insurance company, they will conduct a conference call with you and the insurance company to file the claim. With expert assistance, the entire claims process typically takes less than ten minutes.
- You can trust a shop with a reputation for excellence
- By choosing a top rated auto glass shop with a priority of customer satisfaction, an emphasis on professionalism, a nationwide lifetime warranty, the use of state-of-the-art processes, equipment and adhesives as well as OEM quality glass, the insurance claim process will be seamless.
About the Author: Brian Cundiff is the President and CEO of Orange Blossom Auto Glass, Inc. He understands the importance of quality products, quality services, and is committed to optimizing the customer experience at all levels. With a record of over 50,000 windshield replacements, a 5-star rating and AAA Approval, Orange Blossom Auto Glass is Florida’s Favorite Auto Glass Company.
A Message from Brian:
“…If you have elected to pursue a windshield repair, my team would be happy to inspect the damaged area and make the appropriate repairs. If you have decided that a windshield replacement is the best option, we can assure that your new windshield will be installed with the latest technology and by the best auto-glass technicians in Floridangland who average over 20 years of experience. Additionally, we provide a 50-dollar deductible coupon if you file a claim with your insurance company for the new windshield. We can assure that you will drive with confidence after a replacement from Orange Blossom Auto Glass.
In all of our services, we can guarantee use of the latest and safest technology and are committed to serving you with excellence.”