A pesky winter road rock has hit you. Your kid threw a baseball through your windshield, or you cracked it while scraping ice. Regardless of the unfortunate twist of fate that led to your broken windshield, the bottom line now is that you require a new windshield.
You’re wondering how to proceed. Start by calling a highly rated, reputable auto glass shop for a quote. They will help you decide the most economical way to handle the expense of the windshield replacement.
Will Insurance Cover My Broken Windshield?
In most cases, it will be beneficial to file a claim with your insurance company for the windshield replacement.
To elaborate, below is a list of reasons why:
- It is more cost-effective for you to file a claim.
- There is a common misconception that filing a claim for auto glass will raise your insurance premiums, creating a more significant expense for you in the long run. This is not true. Auto glass is covered in the comprehensive portion of your insurance policy and is considered a non-fault claim. As a result, your premiums will not rise.
- Often, the only out-of-pocket expense for you will be the cost of your comprehensive deductible. Many top-rated auto glass shops offer discounts on insurance deductibles to lower your price. As a result, your lowest out of pocket expense is usually to file the insurance claim.
- A highly rated auto glass shop will make the claims process easy for you.
- An experienced and highly rated auto glass shop will make the process very easy for you. They know how to file a claim with your insurance company for your new windshield. Typically, the auto glass shop will contact your insurance company to file the claim for you. They will conduct a conference call with you and the insurance company to file the claim when your insurance company is required. With expert assistance, the entire claims process typically takes less than 10 minutes.
- You can trust a shop with a reputation for excellence.
- It is best to choose a top-rated auto glass shop with a priority of customer satisfaction. Our company emphasizes professionalism. We offer a nationwide lifetime warranty. Also, we promote the use of state-of-the-art processes, equipment, adhesives, and OEM quality glass. Additionally, we ensure the insurance claim process will be seamless.
About the Author
Brian Cundiff is the President and CEO of Orange Blossom Auto Glass, Inc. As a true professional, he understands the importance of quality products and services. He is committed to optimizing the customer experience at all levels.
His company has a record of over 50,000 windshield replacements. Along with their 5-star rating and AAA Approval, Orange Blossom Auto Glass is Florida’s Favorite Auto Glass Company.
A Message from Brian:
“If you have elected to pursue a windshield repair, my team would be happy to inspect the damaged area and make the appropriate repairs. If you have decided that a windshield replacement is the best option, we can assure you that your new windshield will be installed with the latest technology by the best auto-glass technicians in Florida. Each technician has an average of over 20 years of experience.
Additionally, we provide a $50 deductible coupon if you file a claim with your insurance company for the new windshield. We can assure you that you will drive with confidence after a replacement from Orange Blossom Auto Glass. We can guarantee the use of the latest, safest technology in all of our services. We are committed to serving you with excellence.”